Eurotech Becomes Distributor & Representative of Coroflex Wire & Cable Products in North America
Coroflex high-voltage cables have been used in series production by all leading vehicle manufacturers worldwide for many years. The reason for this success – our high-voltage cables offer outstanding quality, comply with all current standards and are approved worldwide. In addition, our customers appreciate the logistical advantages of our local production sites.
Learn More About Coroflex Wire & Cable Solutions Today!
WIRES & CABLES
Coroflex Products & Solutions
Whether in the automotive industry, automation and medical technology or additional markets – discover a broad range of wires and cables from Coroflex.
- High-voltage automotive cables
- Charging cables
- Control, sensor, and actuator cables (shielded and unshielded)
- High-speed data cables
- High-temperature cables
- Multi-standard cables (VDE, UL, CSA, etc.)
- Battery and generator cables
HIGH VOLTAGE AUTOMOTIVE CABLE PRODUCTS
Explore the Wide Range of High Voltage Solutions from Coroflex
- Copper and aluminum conductors
- Single and multi-core cables
- Temperature classes 150 °C and 180 °C
- Voltage classes up to 1,000 V a.c. / 1,500 D d.c.
- According to LV216 and ISO 19642
COROFLEX HIGH VOLTAGE CABLES
LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION & AUTOMATION
High-Voltage Cables Offer Numerous Savings Potentials
Coroflex always has the customer benefit in mind, and are continuously working on solutions to meet your requirements for material, weight and space savings. Coroflex also never loses sight of economic efficiency.
Save Weight & Installation Space
Customer acceptance of e-mobility is directly linked to an increase in ranges and a reduction in charging times. Many suppliers achieve this by increasing current levels, which in turn leads to the use of larger and heavier cables. Coroflex takes a different approach here – offering many ways to save weight while meeting your requirements:
- Processing lighter aluminum as a conductor material.
- Innovative insulation and sheathing materials reduce weight.
- Revolutionary technology – actively coolable high-voltage cables.
In customer projects, we have been able to reduce the weight by up to 40% compared to non-cooled high-voltage cables.
RESULT OF YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT WORK
Your Advantages at a Glance
Coroflex always has its finger on the pulse of the industry and understands your key requirements. The result is innovative solutions in the high-voltage sector that offer numerous advantages:
- Long lifespan and high functional stability
- Reduction of installation space and weight
- Copper and aluminum cables
- Temperature classes 150°C and 180°C
- Cables according to LV216 and ISO 19642
- Voltage class up to 1,000 V AC / 1,500 V DC
- Designed for automated processing
- Use in the global electromobility market
- Individual consulting for the efficient design of system components
- Individual solutions
CALL TODAY! 1-330-467-0205
HIGHFLEX & STYLEFLEX
New Generation Charging Cable – HighFlex
- Optimal ease-of-use
- Global application capability through international certification
- Various cable configurations
- Space saving storing with flexible design
- Optimized handling
ELECTROMOBILITY CABLE PRODUCTS
Coroflex has many years of experience in electromobility
Coroflex is an innovative development partner and efficient supplier of customized solutions.
Together with renowned OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, they have created the basis for an overarching and VDE-approved quality for charging cables.
Easy handling and storing of charging cables is crucial for the consumers’ experience when charging their electrified vehicles.
Coroflex optimized relevant features for its new generation of charging cables.
Experience their lighter and even more flexible charging cables that can be handled easily.