Automatic Gravimetric Water Vapor Permeability Tester
GINTRONIC AG has 30 years experience in developing special instruments, lab instruments and automation. This experience is now utilized for the serial product line of GINTRONIC AG.
With GraviTest the determination of water vapor transmission rates of polymeric films and other sheet materials by gravimetric method becomes simple. GraviTest offers streamlined specimen preparation, user-friendly PC software and the complete automation of the measuring process. This, in combination with the accurate and robust balance, allows for high-precision gravimetric measurement of water vapor permeability, with a minimum of expenditure of time on the user’s side.
- GraviTest 9000:
- With GINTRONIC GraviTest 9000 – Series, GINTRONIC AG has taken the gravimetric determination of the water vapor transmission rate of polymeric films and other sheet materials to the next level. (View Brochure)
- GraviTest 6300/6400:
- With GraviTest the determination of water vapor transmission rates of polymeric films and other sheet materials by gravimetric method becomes mere child’s play.
- GraviTest 6250:
- The new Automatic Gravimetric WVTR Tester GINTRONIC GraviTest 6250 comes with a 0.01mg balance as a standard feature. The 0.01 mg balance makes WVTR measurements of low perm materials 2-3 times faster than the previous generation systems.
- GraviTest 6310/6410:
- The same instrument like GINTRONIC GraviTest 6300/6400, but with 10 sample places with 30cm2 / 28,3cm2. Conforms to ASTM E96, JIS L1099 A1+A2 and many others.
- GraviTest 6400-50:
- The same instrument like GINTRONIC GraviTest 6300/6400, but also for samples with a thickness up to 50mm. The enormous maximum load of the balance of 420g, allows also the measurement of heavy samples like thick concrete or marble.
- The JIS L1099 B1 + B2 is one of the most common standards for measuring the Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR / Breathability) of fabrics and textiles, especially for the outdoor market.
- Easyperm 650:
- Economical and easy to use Water Vapor Permeability Tester using Dynamic Relative Humidity Measurement. The complete automation of the measuring process prevents any influence of the user to the result.
CALL TODAY! 1-330-467-0205
The determination of water vapor transmission rates of polymeric films, other sheet materials, concrete, stucco, wood, house wrap, other building products, woven, nonwoven, and coated textiles, tapes, hygienic, barrier, and medical material by gravimetric method. Also the measurement of blister packs, and other small packages and package material is possible.
- Polymeric films
- Sheet materials
- House wrap
- Building products
- & More
Features & Benefits
- Completely automated system
- Airspeed controlled
- Temperature controlled
- Humidity controlled
- No mismeasurements caused by erroneous reading off of the scales
- No missing off weighting interval
- Re-sealable specimen holders